Thursday, November 21, 2013

Camo

If you had asked me a year or so ago if I'd ever wear camo anything let alone pants the answer would have been a definite "no"!  Funny how trends change and our ideas of what's stylish do along with them.  I now adore camo.  It's surprisingly versatile.  It goes well with black, orange, yellow, red, purple, ivory, oxblood and denim.  It's also great with other patterns like plaid, gingham and leopard ~ really.  See how well these leopard wedges go with the camo pants.  Pairing very contrasting patterns make an outfit more interesting and it looks right because it's done intentionally.  Now I'm searching for the perfect camo jacket!

How do you feel about the camo trend? 

<3 Mz Savvy Style

Linking up with Trend Spin Linkup, Style Sessions, Friday Favorites and co-hosting over at Simply LuLu Style for What I'm Loving Fridays!






1 comment:

Stylishly in love said...

Great look on you.

Checkout the Thanksgiving $75 Giveaway on my blog. Great for Black Friday.
Hope you had a great weekend!
Love,
Sofia

stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com