Monday, July 21, 2014

Beach Style ~ Dinner Out

Sorry for the (unplanned) silence last week!!  We were on vacation at St. George Island and we knew going in that we would have no cell service but what we didn't plan for was no wifi!  The wifi was really hit or miss for the first part of the week and then Wednesday, right in the middle of my doing my post for the day, it went out completely!  I ran around like a mad woman trying to get some form of connection but finally decided to just turn it all off and enjoy my family.  For someone who is addicted to Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook the week was hard and a blessing at the same time.  It's kind of nice to be "unplugged" to a point and it also made me feel little panicky!

During our week at St. George we go out to eat twice and the other nights each family (meaning the wife/mom) takes a night and cooks.  Tuesday night we went into town (which also meant we had to cross two very long bridges, ugh) to have dinner.  It's always fun, even on vacation, to dress up and go out.  I bought this romper a while back along with a blue one just like it (seen in this post) and I have been saving it for vacation.  The raspberry color would look great with not only white accessories as I chose for this look but also leopard, gold, nude, silver and turquoise.  My question with jumpsuits and rompers is to belt or not to belt?  I chose not to this time but I'm thinking I may try a skinny belt the next time.


What I'm Wearing ~
Jumpsuit: Forever 21
Lace up, Cage Sandals: Nine West (currently on SALE!!)
Necklace: Stella and Dot (no longer available but this one is really gorgeous!)
Sunnies: Emilio Pucci (these from Isaac Mizrahi would be cute with this outfit too!)



My hair is not a fan of the humidity and I decided not to fight it, so here ya go! ha!




For those of you that live in Georgia or can get to Georgia, I'm co-hosting super fun Girls Day Out event with Star 94 Atlanta at the Outlet Shoppes at Atlanta along with my fabulous friends, Cindy Simmons of Star 94 and Jennifer Duvall of JennySue Makeup on Thursday, August 7th from 11:00am-1:00pm!!  You can get all the details HERE!  Hope to see you there!

XO
Elizabeth

Linking up with Monday Mingle, Let it Shine, Mix it Mondays, Friday's Fab Favorites, Style Sessions, Mamanista Fridays and Trend Spin Linkup

4 comments:

Jessica Jannenga said...

Hi I am new to your blog, I am a 40+blogger, glad to find you. I love the jumper the color is vibrant, and paired with the white sexy sandals, it looks great So does the view from where you are!
from the link up, jess
please stop by
http://www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

Unknown said...

Love this jumpsuit!

Heidi D.
www.wishesandreality.com

Unknown said...

Looks like you had a great time! This jumpsuit looks great on you and the color is perfect!

Nicole
Nicole to the Nines

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Simply beautiful! LOVE that color on you!