Tuesday, September 23, 2014

It's All About The Bag (and the accessories)

Accessories make all the difference when styling an outfit.  From your earrings to your shoes and everything in between, accessories can make or brake your look.  Carrying a great bag will really pull your look together and when it's a bag like this one from Gregory Sylvia not only will you be stylish but you will be organized!  This fabulous leather bag has three compartments (one with a zipper), and two additional smaller interior pockets.  It boasts a shoulder strap as well as a detachable cross-body strap for easy carrying wherever your day takes you.  My bag is a gorgeous navy blue leather, perfect for fall and winter, with Gregory Sylvia's logo elegantly stitched on both the back and the front of the bag.  And speaking of accessories... Have you checked out my Stella & Dot website yet?  We have the most amazing accessories for fall!  A few new accessories are an easy way to update your look with out spending a lot of money.  Some of my fall favorites are the Aria Pendant Necklace and the Pop Geo Pendant, both of which can be worn multiple ways,  as well as the Pop Geo Chandeliers (that can transform into studs) and the Pave' Chevron Cuff.  Take a peek and tell me what you think!







What I'm Wearing ~
Navy Leather Bag: Gregory Sylvia c/o
Drapey Drawstring Pants: Old Navy
White Top: T.J.Maxx (Identical)
BCBGeneration Lace-up Cage Booties: Crushing on this dreamy pair for fall!
Necklace: American Eagle (old) This one from Stella & Dot is my new favorite.  I love it so much I may have it in all three metals!




Have you started adding to your fall wardrobe yet?  A great bag and a few stunning pieces of jewelry are always first on my new season shopping list!

XO
Elizabeth


Photographs by my fabulous photographer, Diana Zylow!


Linking up with Monday Mingle, Let It Shine, Trend Spin Linkup, Mix It Mondays and Style Sessions

1 comment: