Thursday, October 23, 2014

Mixed Media and Layers

When I spotted this mixed media (the combination of different fabrics/materials in one garment) skirt I knew I needed to add it to my fall/winter wardrobe!  It sealed the deal for me when I found out it was on super clearance!!  It's an easy piece to dress up or down, wear with heels or boots and other solid pieces or prints.   This is just the first of what I know will be many appearances of this fun little skirt on the blog!



What I'm Wearing ~
Mixed Media Skirt: Lush (sold out) / Loving this vegan leather skirt!  It would be perfect on any shape.
Sweater: New York and Company (old) / Similar here
Denim Boyfriend Shirt: Gap / A classic staple that everyone needs in their wardrobe!
Over The Knee Boots: Carlos Santana (old via T.J.Maxx) / Splurge (my dream boots!!) and Save
Bag: Vintage Coach via Agora Vintage (the best vintage shop around!) / This messenger bag is perfection!
Mixed Metal Necklace: Stella & Dot
Rose Gold Earrings: Stella & Dot
Arm Party: Rose GoldGold and Silver







Are you enjoying the change in seasons and fall layering?  I know I sure am!!  Have you entered my fab'rik boutique Suwanee/Mall of Georgia - SPANX denim giveaway yet?  There are a few days left to enter!!  Get the details HERE!!

XO
Elizabeth


Photos by the super talented photographer, Diana Zylow

No comments: