Thursday, March 19, 2015

Spring In Your Step

Nothing puts spring in you step like a great pair of floral pumps!  I added these beauties by Isaac Mizrahi to my shoes collection last summer and every time I wear them I want to do a happy dance.  I couldn't wait to pull them out the minute there was a hint of spring!  I found several other fabulous pairs so you can put a little spring in your step as well!



What could be more perfect than pointy toes, watercolor flowers and bows?
Isaac Mizrahi Lillie 2

Guess "Babbitta" Floral Pumps

"Copertina" by Kristin Cavallari

Loeffler Randall Pari

SJP by Sarah Jessica Parker "Sister" Pointy Toe Pump

"Plasmas" by Guess

Hologen "Mattie" Pointy Toe Pump

"BB" by Manolo Blahnik ~ sigh...


Tory Burch "Issy" Pumps ~ Loving the bright yellow cap-toe!

"Varcityy" by Steve Madden

Manolo Blahnik


Which pair are your favorite?

XO
Elizabeth

No comments: