Monday, June 29, 2015

Baby, You're A Firework

As I've mentioned in my last few Flashback Friday posts I love dressing for the holidays ~ whatever the holiday is ~ and the Fourth of July is one of my favorites!  There are so many cute outfit ideas for any way you celebrate Independence Day ~ from backyard picnics, to a boat cruise on the lake, fireworks with friends, a baseball game with the family or just relaxing at home.  I'm loving this Flower Burst Top from The Loft Boutique.  The flower design looks like fireworks!  I paired it with navy relaxed pants (SOOOO comfy!!) but it would be equally cute with jeans (even distressed denim like this pair to dress it down a bit) or shorts (make'em red!).

Savvy Style Tip ~ Theme or holiday dressing can be fun but don't overdo it!  Pick one or two pieces, like a flag tank and red and white striped shoes for The Fourth or sequined pants and glitzy earrings for New Years, and keep the rest simple/neutral.  You want to look like your are ready for the holiday but not crazy!







~ What I'm Wearing ~
Flower Burst Top: The Loft Boutique
Navy Relaxed Pants: The Loft Boutique
Tote: The one featured is sold out (I bought it!) but I found THIS ONE that's reversible, comes in several colors and is under $50!  Every girl needs a great tote!
White Wedge Sandals: I'm loving THESE with the cork wedge!
Sunnies: SIMILAR

These earrings are sold out.  I found a similar pair HERE and THIS PAIR would be perfect for The Fourth!  Both pairs can be worn multiple ways.





If you haven't already, make sure to check out my last two Flashback Friday posts that feature more fun Independence Day style ~ HERE and HERE.

XO
Elizabeth


Photos by Ashton Jones Photography

You can also follow Mz Savvy Style on TwitterInstagram and Facebook


Linking up with some of my favorite blogs and bloggers this week!  Links in sidebar --->

No comments: