Friday, July 31, 2015

Flashback Friday ~ Family Beach Vacation 2015

We've been back from our annual family beach vacation for almost two weeks now and I'm already wishing we could go back!  Having an entire week on quality family time is precious and something I don't take for granted.  Here are a few moments from this years' trip to St. George Island...

My family makes me smile!
There are a ton of dolphin at St. George and one of my favorite things to do while we are there is take the kayak out and get as close to them as possible!  We've had some very close encounters over the years!

Girl's Shopping day!
(What I'm Wearing ~ Dress: Forever 21, Bag: Versona Accessories, Jewelry: Stella & Dot)

While the girls go shopping the guys go deep sea fishing.  It's one the highlights of my son's year!

Dinner at Up The Creek.
(What I'm Wearing ~ Tank: Entourage, Shorts: Loft, Shoes: T.J.Maxx (old) Similar, All of our Jewelry: Stella & Dot)

Early morning kayaking with The Hubs.

While on vacation I trade in my usual workout routine of running and the gym for biking and walking on the beach!

Pre-shopping car selfie
My family, my heart!
Colton, Megan, Madison, Chad, Me and The Hubs

The Herrin's, Hall's and Cape's at St. George Island.  We were missing four Herrin's this year.  My brother-in-law and his family couldn't make it out from California due to some other commitments.  It's the first time in the (very) long history of our family vacation that people were missing.  We are looking forward to Christmas when we are all together.



We are blessed to be able to have this time together, away from it all, each summer.  It's one of my favorite weeks of the year.  Did you and yours get to get away this summer?

XO
Elizabeth



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looked like so much fun!!!


xx,
Lauren
FashionablyLo