Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Summer Sweater

I love a summer sweater, especially one that takes you from summer into fall and beyond by adding a layer or two.  I recently made a trip to Anthropologie (yes, a trip, because the closest one is sadly over an hour away!) and instantly fell in love with this cowl pullover.  I knew it would be perfect for our upcoming beach trip but could also see it getting a lot of wear once the temps get cooler and the layering begins.  It's a great neutral too so pairing it with other things besides denim will be so easy!








~ What I'm Wearing ~

Sapin Cowl Pullover: Anthropologie
Distressed Boyfriend Shorts: Target (They are under $20!)
Hat: Target
Earrings: Isadora Hoops, Necklace: Crescent in gold, Bracelet: Cady Wrap
White Layering Cami: Old Navy (On sale.  Every girl needs a few in her closet!)
Sunnies: T.J. Maxx (Similar and high on my wish list!)
Turquoise Toenail Polish: Absolute New York












How perfect is the beach for a photo backdrop?!  Take me back! ;-)

XO
Elizabeth


Photos by Virginia Hall


Linking up with some of my favorite blogs/bloggers.  Links in sidebar.

No comments: