Friday, August 21, 2015

Darla ~ Savvy and Stylish at 77!

I came across this cute video yesterday of Darla Shaw and I watched it at least ten times!  This sassy lady is fun, confident, eccentric and totally gets why accessories make an outfit!  She's what I hope to be like in 30 years ~ still rocking my favorite jewels, scarves, hats and bags ~ and by then my collection will be HUGE!  I've always said that accessories are my favorite part of fashion (hence the reason I sell them).  They let you show your creativity and tell people who you are without saying a word.  Accessories are the easiest and most inexpensive way to update your wardrobe.   My favorite quote by Darla is, "Bling sells, it sells your personality, it tells who you are.  Sometimes I tend to over bling but there is something special because when you sparkle your personality sparkles."  Amen to that, Darla!!

Watch and enjoy The Wonderful World of Darla!!

Below are a few of my favorite accessories (click the picture for details)



XO Elizabeth

No comments: