Friday, October 23, 2015

Lightweight

Lightweight sweaters are perfect for fall in Georgia.  You can layer a vest or jacket over them in the morning when it's cooler and wear them alone when the temps rise in the afternoon.  These pics were taken in early fall when I hadn't made the shoe/bag switch.  If I styled this outfit now, I'd swap out the peep-toe sandals for these cute suede booties and the metallic straw tote for this studded tote with leopard lining.





~ What I'm Wearing ~
Lightweight Blush Sweater: Target {Similar Here}
Distressed Skinny Jeans: BlankNYC
Peep-toe Sandals: Similar {I LOVE these booties for fall/winter!}
Metallic Straw Tote: Stella & Dot {A gray suede tote is so chic}
Long Layered Necklace: Stella & Dot 
Short Necklace: Stella & Dot











Next week I'll be sharing my outfit from the SPANX "Ladies Who Luxe" Dinner and a fun collaboration with Agora Vintage!

XO
Elizabeth


Photos by Diana in beautiful downtown Athens

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm totally looking up those jeans! Love!

Anonymous said...

You look great in jeans-Paul