Thursday, December 17, 2015

Casual Christmas

Christmas Eve is a week away, y'all ~ and I still have SO much to do!!  We did finally get our tree up this past Sunday evening and I just started Christmas shopping on Tuesday but I took a few minutes and pulled together some easy outfits to wear for our family Christmas celebrations so getting dressed is one less thing for me to stress about.  We celebrate my family's Christmas (the Fischer's) on Christmas Eve, our own little family's Christmas (the Herrin III's) on Christmas morning and the Hubs' family's Christmas (the Herrin Jr's) on Christmas Day.  All of our celebrations are casual and relaxed, just the way I like it!  To get to be with all the people I love the most over two days is priceless and something I look forward to all year long.  Don't know what you are wearing for your Christmas get-together's?  Here are a few casual Christmas outfit ideas...



Wine Sweater with Side Zippers: Sheinside
Faux Leather Leggings: Amazon Fashion
Black Over-the-Knee Boots: Sheinside
Plaid & Shearling Vest: Betsy Boutique
Camo Tote: Michael Kors {sold out} Similar here
Tripple Strand Necklace: Stella & Dot



 Oversized Reindeer Sweatshirt: Etsy
Black Joggers: River Island
Buffalo Plaid Scarf: Zulily
Buffalo Plaid Crossbody: Vera Bradley
Black Booties: Topshop
Fleece Lined Pompom Beanie: Target



Cream Cable-knit Sweater: J.Crew
Distressed Boyfriend Jeans: J.Crew Factory
Plaid Loafers: Old Navy
Santa Patterned Beanie: Forever 21
Black Tassel Necklace: Last Call
Red Crossbody Bag: Luxury Divas


How's your Christmas preparation going?  Are you seriously behind like me, or are you done and relaxing until Santa comes?

XO

Elizabeth